Promote my blog Heather Berry: Free Shipping Friday...And A Gift Too!

Friday, August 7, 2009

Free Shipping Friday...And A Gift Too!



I know. It's been almost three months. What can I say other that summer is too much fun? To at least attempt to make up for lost time I'm going to add a little twist to Free shipping Friday. All purchases totaling more that $30 (before shipping cost) will come with a free pair of earrings. You may choose from the following: Silver Lace Filigree, Stormy Morning, or Aqua Terra Jasper. The ones pictured are the Stormy Morning Earrings. Please note that shipping will be automatically be added into your cart and I will refund it to your PayPal account after you purchase. Everything you buy will come nicely packaged and ready to give away or keep to enjoy. Think of the free gift as your first stocking stuffer of the year!! And free ain't a bad price these days!

1 comment:

Mary said...
This comment has been removed by the author.