Promote my blog Heather Berry: One Down, Four To Go

Monday, October 6, 2008

One Down, Four To Go

Monday is nearly past. Fall is in full swing here in eastern Iowa. The sky is getting to be a darker, more clear shade of blue, the grass is green and the fields are golden. I just love October and I want to spread a little Autumn cheer. All necklaces purchased any time of day on Tuesday, October 7th will be %15 off. You must mention this blog post to receive the discount. I can adjust the amount before you purchase or refund the difference to your PayPal account, just let me know which you prefer.
Enjoy!

2 comments:

kim* said...

isnt it nice to live somewhere tha shows proof of season changes? i live in orange county calif. i dont see much change...hmf---

Kim said...

Your jewelry is beautiful. We are changing quickly here in Illinois too.