Promote my blog Heather Berry: New In My Shop

Saturday, October 11, 2008

New In My Shop

Brand new to my shop today! A pretty ecru rose is set atop a piece of vintage filigree. I buy the brass filigree "raw" and age it myself using a combination of methods that are completely safe and non-toxic. You probably have all of the materials and equipment necessary in your own home. Contact me if you would like to know how I do this.
Part of the beauty of handmade items is that each piece is unique and has been made by someone who truly loves their craft. I hope whatever your creative endeavor is, that is brings you and many others pleasure as you share your gifts!
See my Etsy shop for this necklace and other pieces like it.
This week I hope to feature the work of a couple of my favorite Etsy sellers. If you have a suggestion feel free to submit it to me via my Etsy site as it will be sent to my personal email.

3 comments:

Cathe Holden said...

Pretttyyy!

I'm going to your shop right now!

missknits said...

you have beautiful jewelry!

kim* said...

i am lovin your new items.