Promote my blog Heather Berry: Free Shipping Friday!

Friday, October 24, 2008

Free Shipping Friday!

Happy weekend. You know the drill by now. Anything you buy in my Etsy shop ships for free today anywhere in the world! I will refund the charges to your paypal account, or I can adjust the price before you purchase. You can also pay by money order or check, just make it for the amount without shipping. Want multiples of an item or a version of something you see in my shop? I welcome custom requests.

*Be sure to enter the October recipe contest give-away. It's nearly over!

http://www.heatherberry.etsy.com/

1 comment:

tĂȘte de linotte said...

I know its not friday and this is totally unrelated but I live in new york city and I stumbled upon your jewelry on Etsy last week. You have such an eye and your pieces are beautiful. I love so much from your store, I can't decide which to buy first! Just wanted to tell you I'm a huge fan :)