Promote my blog Heather Berry: Happy Friday!

Friday, September 26, 2008

Happy Friday!

...And not a moment too soon! It is a beautiful sunny evening in Eastern Iowa, and I will be off to wake the kids and go for a bike ride soon.
To kick off the weekend all sales in my Etsy shop will be shipped for free if they are made between 12am Friday and 12pm Saturday. Shop all you want, it will all ship for free. If paying by PayPal, the shipping will be refunded to you and if paying by check, I will send you the revised total. Just make sure that you mention this post. Enjoy!

4 comments:

beedazzles said...

what a great deal, Heather.

and I'm close by in Minneapolis, the weather is just glorious, isn't it??

love your shop!!

Jen said...

Great offer! Good luck with that!

-10oneworld on etsy

margaret said...

I just found your etsy shop and purchased the apple blossom bracelet. It looks so lovely online as do many of your other pieces! :)

SilverSunbeam said...

Welcome to the blogosphere!